The 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium will take place in Phoenix, Arizona on September 10-13, 2017. The Symposium serves as the nation’s preeminent conference on water reuse and the only conference dedicated solely to advancing the policy, technology, innovation and public acceptance of water reuse.
This year’s Symposium will feature more than 100 presentations, panel discussions, and workshops—as well as an opening plenary session on the science of communicating featuring TedTalk alumni and motivational speaker Melissa Marshall.
Symposium highlights include:
- A Sunday afternoon Reuse Bootcamp featuring an A to Z overview of all things reuse.
- A technical tour with a stop at the Town of Gilbert Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch followed by a tour of Scottsdale Water’s Reclamation and Advanced Water Treatment Plant.
- The AZ Pure Water Brew Challenge featuring beer brewed with purified recycled water.
- An optional Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Colorado Rockies baseball game.
- The annual awards luncheon and presentation.
Advance registration is now closed. Onsite registration is available and opens at 1:00 pm on Sunday, September 10 at the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel.