I’m sad to say the end of summer is near. It’s Back to School time and Labor Day is right around the corner. What better to beat that End-of-Summer Sadness than a roundup of some of the best blogs in biz!
Blogs have become a standard in external communications for the Water Sector. Blogs can help spotlight utilities as industry leaders, convey proactive and positive news to ratepayers and build trust with the community.
Here are some of our favorites:
- The Value of Water: What We’re Thinking: By the members of Value of Water Coalition discusses elevating the importance of water to the economic, environmental and social well-being of America.
- .@NEORSD Blog: The official blog from the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District. This blog has it all, videos, infographics and appearances by the NEORSD mascot, Wally Waterdrop!
- Blog of DC Water’s General Manager George Hawkins: The thoughts expressed on this blog are George’s alone – but lots of food for thought.
- Blue Notes: Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District’s Executive Director, Kevin Shafer’s blog.
- Mile High Water Talk: Connecting Denver Water to their community.
- Philadelphia Water: Watersheds Blog: Discusses all things in the Philadelphia watershed including green infrastructure, environmental education and collaboration.
Am I missing any? If you have one to add to the list, E-mail me your recommendation!