Exceptional leadership is essential as water and wastewater agencies strive to thrive as Utilities of the Future. The 2018 Water & Wastewater Leadership Center arms utility executives with the management and leadership skills they need to excel as they meet the challenges of today – and seize the opportunities of tomorrow. The 2018 Water & Wastewater Leadership Center will take place March 4 – 16, 2018 in Lansdowne, VA. Applications are now being accepted and space is limited. Application packages and deposits must be received by Friday, November 3, 2017.
The Leadership Center offers executive education that benefits you and your utility. Participants will enhance their management skills and further develop their leadership style. The Leadership Center class of 2018 will:
- Learn how to think and act like leaders
- Enhance their ability to make decisions and lead confidently
- Develop strategic thinking skills
- Learn to provide leadership in challenging situations
- Understand the changing global economic environment
- Enlarge their perspective on what is possible for their utility
- Increase the focus on results, productivity, and higher levels of achievement
- Broaden their understanding of the evolving utility and its changing business environment
The Leadership Center is an intensive residential learning experience featuring top-notch faculty and limited class size. At the Center, utility executives have the unique opportunity to collaborate and learn from each other’s experiences, in addition to receiving unparalleled personal attention from faculty. We invite you to visit the WWLC website today!